Operational expenses we slowly

[複製鏈接]

主題

回帖

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2022-10-16 19:23:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Center will be active in order to operate and act as a panHellenic and international institution in a professional manner and perception highlighting the professional status and vesting of the artist and every other cultural worker of photography. If I understood correctly the problem of art photography is for artists to obtain professional certification. It is perhaps a kind of union claims. And something like professional poets. But what kind of neologism is this cultural worker of photography We will now have to ask ourselves if the work we do ranks us among the or the cultural note that translations from foreign terminology are not always successful in Greek.

When the conclusion reaches the chapter on private photographic e-commerce photo editing agencies the intentions become clearer. The bodies are therefore distinguished between the artistic ones the in which the editor includes the trade unions of professional photographers and the associations of amateur photographers which are by their nature usually numerous as to their members. In the case of amateurs as a rule the only condition for the entry of a new member is the payment of the registration fee. In this case the intentions behind the discrimination are now legible. I do not wish to expand on the importance that the socalled amateur associations had and still have for photography in our country.

But I would like to emphasize that the professional organizations whose goals are mainly economic and in any case trade union are equated with these groups whose only statutory and essential interest is the cultivation of artistic photography. And I will point out that the fact of the many members and their nondiscriminatory registration is according to the editor something to blame and not a reason for praise unless the kind of polyphony he is preparing for the public ones is envisioned for the private bodies as well. Private agencies open as they are If in the same chapter.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver| 香港大人網