[中伏] My first and probably last report

[複製鏈接]

主題

回帖

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2016-7-25 20:45:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hi All Chings, I am writing my report in English as I dont know Chinese input, sorry!   My English is not perfect so pls bear with me....

I have dated around 15 CC's since 2 months ago.  One word can fully explain how I feel...... "DISAPPOINTED".  Now I decided to stop dating CC permanently.

Before dating CC, I used to go to 141, Macau /HK Sauna, hotel chicks, sometimes NC, etc..  The main reasons I changed to play CC:

- I thought the girls are more "worth" as they are supposed to be young local HK girls, who are hard to chase in real life.
- I thought I could get more GF feel and "less pro (and rush)" service compared to 141 / hotel chicks
- I thought the girls are really as pretty as they are in the pictures and I could fxxk them with reasonable price.

I WAS SO WRONG, I WAS SO NAIVE AND STUPID!!!!

I am not going to provide full names / wechat id of the CC who have caused me such disappointment, but I am going to list out some cases which I have worst experience.....

1) Miss WW - before coming out she already said she is not "run fat" type around110 lbs.  She also posted some pictures in Wechat which I think is acceptable (quite cute).  However, the real person is:
- I guess over 130 lbs, arms thicker than my legs! She said she play basketball!!
- face is not cute at all (at most 3/10) - teeth is yellowish
- black nipple
- service is just so so

I paid 2q money but only successfully out 1 q (with difficulty)

2) Miss NN - sent blurred pic before coming out, I believe can still be considered as good looking just by looking at the pic
- real person is UGLY AS HELL - You have to admire the power of PS!!!
- Mouth stinks as hell
- figure - small tits big belly/hip
- talkative
- made me no mood as all!
- even HJ cannot out

3) AGENT GIRLS - Miss CM / Miss JJ / Miss VV
- no service at all, esp CM, black face, finish whole process within 10 mins
- they admitted the pictures sent are not real persons!  This is 100% cheating!
- did not provide the promised service like wet kiss / 69 / BJ no dom

4) Some special cases with better services:
Miss YK - not too pretty (6/10) but friendly and service acceptable
Miss SS - ok pretty (7.5/10) friendly and service good (69, wetkiss, bj no dom),  bad point is Cantonese not perfect (new immigrant)
Miss YY - very short, look (6/10) figure not good (with big belly) and service good (as above), also Cantonese not perfect (new immigrant)

5) Only one I recommend - Miss Fish
- polite
- look (7.5/10)
- friendly
- service
- figure baby fat

Others - I forgot names or experience not deep...

Conclusions:
- high percentage of CC is posting fake photos.  Even you ask whether real person before coming out, they will say real person.  Only when you meet them in person they will admit fake photos
- high percentage are agent girls.  It is VERY hard to avoid.  They provide poor service which definitely not worth 1500 - 2500!  I would rather spend 400- 600 on 141 with same quality and same level of rush "bang bang bang" service!!
- If not 100% local girls, why worth 1500+??  141 already mainly new immigrant or PRC girls, with nice looking, but price a lot cheaper!
- It is nearly impossible to get GF feel.  You know how CC call their customers?  They call them C HINGS!  To them, they are just trade partners in the internet!!   Do you think they have little "affection" / "love" / "care" element? ABSOLUTELY NO!  They wet kiss with customers 100% only for money!  HOW CAN WE CHEAT OURSELVES, SAYING THIS IS GF FEEL???

Due to above reasons, I will stop dating CC girls.  Above are only my opinions and you can agree or disagree.  Thanks for reading!

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

回帖

積分

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-25 21:12:02 | 顯示全部樓層
Although many of the contents are quite real, especially for new comers, I am really thinking you are from 141.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

回帖

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2016-7-25 23:40:49 | 顯示全部樓層
Brother,I know that feel some of them are not friendly at all, they treat their customers as 鷄蟲. We pay the reasonable money with mutual agreement, but at the most of time we cannot received the expected service. In another word, this is totally cheating. And I know some of the CC will event post you personal details like phone no of fb ac on the Internet or their Wetchat moment, for their revenge ~

Let see, if the girl is totally another personal compared with the photo they sent and asked for ~$100-200 for their time and transportation, this is very good to them. So next time I can also pretend as a CC and send out the fake but pretty photos. Once have meeting, we just said "sorry, I admire that's not me" but you have to paid $100-200 for them ~ What's a nice job to get easy money.   
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

回帖

積分

高級會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-27 11:33:32 | 顯示全部樓層
its really difficult to meet a good and match cc.....
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver| 香港大人網